To enable two-factor authentication, you will need to login to your Jubiter account and follow the below steps:
- From the footer menu, select Settings
- From the Security Settings tab, choose Enable 2FA
- Download or record the 2FA backup key provided. Save the backup code somewhere safe and offline. You can use it to access your account in the event you lose your device.
- Install the Google Authenticator app (iOS/Android) on your mobile device
- Scan the QR code on the right using the Google Authenticator App. Click the + button, then click the camera button to add the bar code
- Enter the 6-digit code generated by the Google Authenticator app
- Press the Save button