Level 3 is the highest verification level. Users at this level have access to all the features of level 1 and 2 but at higher volumes.
To become a level 3 user, you need to send Jubiter a valid proof of address.
Valid proof of address documents are:
- A bill from the gas, electricity, or telephone company will be accepted (Cell phone bills no accepted gas)
- A letter or formal document from a government entity, law firm, bank or school will also be accepted
- A bank statement dated within the last 3 months.
Your Proof of address document must include:
- All documents should be high-resolution color scans or photographs. Accepted formats are JPG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, and PDF.
- The file size should be no more than 15 MB.
- The document must be a piece of mail sent to your home, not a screenshot
- The document must be in Latin letters.
- Your full name
- Your complete address (PO Box addresses are not accepted)
- The document issue date (cannot be older than 3 months)
- The logo of the provider or bank should be visible
Note: The document must be written in Latin characters. If your document is not written in Latin characters we will accept notarized documents, translated into English.
If you only have digital copies of your utility bills, you may use them provided you follow the below requirements:
- upload the entire document (include all pages) in PDF format
- take a screenshot of the document from within the website where you process the payments. (The screenshot must clearly include the site URL.)